Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The right highlight colors for me?

I am 12, but i don't think i'll get highlights like rite now, maybe when im a few years older. I have dark brown hair, not light brown, or not black, just dark brown. I don't want highlights that stand out WAY too much that makes me look punk or something, just pretty ones, any ideas?The right highlight colors for me?
omg i am the same way i was thinkin about gettin dirty blonde highlights that stand out but don't look trashy! :)The right highlight colors for me?
put in like a copper or a caramel colour...that would look hottt.
Golden brown looks very nice. Or an ashy dark blond, stay within 3 shades or so of your natural color.
what i have is all dark brown hair with a few purple under-highlights that you can barely see. it is too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment