Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the right color highlight for dark brown hair?

I want to do something really pretty and bold yet soft and sophisticated at the same time. I was thinking maybe a red, but I'm not sure and I don't know what shade I was use anyway. Any suggestions?What is the right color highlight for dark brown hair?
chocolate or a deep red. that would look really nice and natural in dark brown hair.What is the right color highlight for dark brown hair?
yellow...
caramel or auburn
cinamon is nice... lighter brown is good too, but it's a little common.


ask a hair stylest!
A dark natural looking red. My hair is completely natural (no perms, dyes or anything ever done to my hair) and it is a dark brown also and it has natural dark red highlights and I always get compliments on my hair. Hope I helped.
Red if you're light complected, blonde if you're dark complected.
Blonde will be nice.





after care to highlighting....


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hair-鈥?/a>
you can put ANY color of highlights in your hair that your hair allows, as long as your 'base color' compliments your face complexion. So, if you can bleach that hair really pale and put teal green on it, and get it done by a professional, it will look good, as long as the base color looks good on you. But if you do it yourself, you will look like utter crap!
A Copper-brown or a Golden Brown will look most natural


Blond highlights will scream ';Hey I got highlights- wanna see them ?'; LOL
Well it all depends.Do you want it dramatic?If so than I would do a mix of auburn and light brown.





If you want a natural look go for a brown that matches your hair but with red undertones.Good luck:)
try golden brown or light reddish brown
depending on your complexion, blonde or red.
i prefer light brown b'coz all the colors are very stupid and also it mathes dark brown
a light brown color. blonde is too dramatic, and a clash of colors. talk to a hair stylist, they know what will look best.
I think a combo of red and gold are very pretty together. Dramatic, yet not over powering.
green would be the best choice....
golden blond and dark auburn. SEXY!

No comments:

Post a Comment