Saturday, December 26, 2009

What three colors of highlights should I get?

My skin is medium i geuss, not pale but not tan...My hair already has blonde highlights in it, but its bleach and I do not like it! Anyways, my hair is like a darke blond/medium brown. I was thinking about maybe a medium blond, a light strawberry blonde, and then another color-Anyone have any tips?What three colors of highlights should I get?
Well, i dont like a lot of colors. If you dont like your highlights, id start from scratch by dyeing it back you your normal color %26amp; get it done nice. If you really want 3 different onse, go with a blonde, caramel and an auburn.What three colors of highlights should I get?
medium brown-red highlights would look best with a lighter color.


you want to stick with darker highlights with lighter hair, and lighter highlights with darker hair.
brown red black They are the hottest colors
Go with the light strawberry blonde. Sounds like we have the same problem! Good luck
The colors i had done was a caramel blond (it is really pretty), an auburn color, and then a really dark like...almost black, and i have the same similarities in my face and hair as you and i love it!
the third one should be black!!
light strawberry, a carmel color and a honey color. i think it would look really nice
i usually for the fall/winter i do blonde and brown on top and bottom part of my hair i do reddish and it looks great. ;)





good luck.. ;D





also you can do what i do also is blonde and brown all over and then have them pull carmel out from the cap and it looks great too.
Add a nice, light mocha colour to the mix, and it sounds perfect.
Go with shades of carmel,and cherry blonde.
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment