Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best color highlight brand for African American hair?

and is it even safe for it? im kinda skeptical but i want them really badly and im trying to find a safe alternative. please help! thanks =]What is the best color highlight brand for African American hair?
Not Sure? But You Should Get Tips Instead.What is the best color highlight brand for African American hair?
I use RedKen highlights. My hair is jet black and I was worried that I had to use peroxide to achieve the color I wanted. I've been using it for a couple years through my stylist and its worked really well for me. My hair texture hasnt changed and as long as you use shampoo and conditioner designed for color treated hair then you can really get your moneys worth on your color lasting. Hair Cuttery swears by Redken products, so that would be a good first start. I dont recommend putting the color in yourself. Women pride themeselves in their hair and any coloring and relaxing should really be done by a licensed professional.


P.S. Dont get red, its the fastest shade to fade no matter what your hair regimen is.
the same here about wanting highlights really bad.


most of them get a carmel color, a light brown or golden brown


maybe honey blonde if your really light skin.


now answer my question lol:)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment