Friday, December 18, 2009

Highlight colors??? PLZ ANSWER A.S.A.P!!!?

i have a hair appointment today and i already know the style but i want new highlights. right now i have a dark brown with a warm reddish sparkle and a carmel. [my natural hair color is really dark brown/ black] well i love the brown but ive been getting the carmel for 2 or 3 years and im sick of it. i want mainly the brown but another color to mix in with it a little. I was thinking a burgundy? do you think that woud look okay? what colors do you suggest?Highlight colors??? PLZ ANSWER A.S.A.P!!!?
I would do a dark honey shade.Highlight colors??? PLZ ANSWER A.S.A.P!!!?
First I would go back to your natural color then add highlights....A LOT LESS maintenance!!! I think burgundy would look AWESOME!!!!!! A dark bright RED would look good also!!





I'm a natural medium brown, have dark bright red bangs and it goes down one side (just in front of the ear) and bleached out blonde on the top (about 3 inches down from my part). I LOVE IT...but the maintenance every 3-4 weeks is a pain-in-the-butt!!! I've thought about just going with a total burgandy color.





I used a coloring product that was dimentional...meaning the colors were different at different angles, and ESPECIALLY when in the sun. It was red with burgandy and a little purple.....I LOVED IT!!!!!!! I received a lot of compliments.





TALK TO YOUR STYLIST....THEY WILL KNOW WHAT ';UNUSUAL'; COLORS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!! THEY ALSO WILL KNOW IF HIGHLIGHTING OR CHUNKING WOULD BE BETTER. GOOD LUCK, HOPE IT TURNS OUT HOT!
i think a bright burgandy would be pretty like R5 and if you don't know what that means its just bright! and then i think you should either get big pieces of blonde or a color similar to caramel! your hair sounds really cute though!-good luck
Sounds like the brown would work well, I was punk in the 80's and my skin tone was kind of washed out because I am a red head, so I did black, and neon orange, blond (but it made me look kind of washed out, so I wore lots of tan make-up) copper colored hair, I have had purplr corn rolled into my hair, that is an alternative, if you are not sure if you will like it, get brown extentions and have them corn rolled into your hair, that way if you don't like them, you can undo the corn rolls and take the extentions or hair color out of your hair, by the way I am white and I got a black person to do my corn rolls. I tried to get a white person to do my hair, but that was hard to find someone who could, with my thin and fine hair, corn rolling extentions into your hair also adds highlights anf you can add any color or highlights you want and its not purmanent, you can wash your hair everyday with the corn rolls in, or as the African Americans say, ';once a week'; and pat your corn rolls on the top of your head when they become ichey so you don't iche them out with your fingers.
you need a honey color or a blonde color
green
u need a picture
Brown and Yelow.
i mean you hair dresser is a trained professional. she's supposed to know the answer to questions like these.
I think bergundy would look weird but it's totaly up to u! If you have dark brown/black then you should try a dark blond or sandy brown color.

No comments:

Post a Comment