Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have light brown hair with natural blond highlight what color highlights would look nice?

i have blue/green eyes and tan skin. please help i m getting highlights tomorrow!I have light brown hair with natural blond highlight what color highlights would look nice?
I have had magenta (pink) streaks in my hair and it looked really nice, but it washed out in my hair because it is dark brown and i didn't bleach it first!!! it looked really nice though, and there is lots of nice colors you can get in your hair!! go to www.google.com and go to google images and then type in hair dye color's, and it shows lots of colors there. Good luck :)I have light brown hair with natural blond highlight what color highlights would look nice?
probably a different shade of blonde since you already have blond in your hair i would think it would look kinda strange to do anything darker
Well, if you already have natural blond highlights I would just maybe do some small darker brown streaks.
copper highlights would look pretty
haha i hav same hair as u :]





i dnt think u shud get more highlights cuz the blond is already enough

No comments:

Post a Comment