Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cool, unique, colors to highlight my bangs?

I have kinda longish, thick side bangs and my hair is brown, thick, wavy/curly, and I have a lot of it. I wanna get the under layer of my bangs dyed a really cool color. Red's my favorite color, but EVERYONE gets red. Plus I don't think I want just a plain color. I was thinking something like a reddish-purple, deep blue, or mint green. I originally asked my friends if I should dye it mint green as a joke, but they all said yes, so now I'm considering it. So, what do you think? Should I dye the under layer or just highlight my bangs, do you like any of the colors I chose, any other colors you recommend, etc....?Cool, unique, colors to highlight my bangs?
i think you should deff. do the green. i think tht would look totaly awesome and unique. i love greens and dark brown together. go for it!Cool, unique, colors to highlight my bangs?
Don't dye it. It sounds like you have pretty hair. I got mine hilighted and when it grows back it looks like a piece of trash. Then you have to keep on redoing it. Hope I helped.
I think that you should get darker purple in your bangs and maybe a few random parts in your hair :)
do the underneath neon pink :) or do the ends aqua/teal or maybe your bangs like a neon orange! :D ha try one of those! hope i helpedd!
Turquoise!
AHHHH DON'T DO IT!!! believe me, if not right away, you will soon regret getting that done!
do some blonde streaks and purple streaks.
PURPLE! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment