Saturday, December 26, 2009

What to do first? Cut, color, highlight or rebond first? Also how long would it take in terms of time?

Hi,


I just gave birth to me 2 baby and want a mommy makeover.


I want to cut, color, highlight and rebond/straighten my hair.


Which step should come first and also how long will each step take?


I have long hair about bra length. Also what can I do together on the same day or should I do it on different days? Need to know so I can arrange someone to look after the kids.What to do first? Cut, color, highlight or rebond first? Also how long would it take in terms of time?
You should


1. Get your haircut


2.Colour your hair


3.Add Highlights


2.Straighten Hair


Your haircut will take about 30-45 mins. You can wait until the next day to colour your hair but doing it on the same day will save time. Colouring your hair will take approx. 45mins


Wait until the next day to add highlights, 20 mins


Then you can straighten.rebond your hair afterwardsWhat to do first? Cut, color, highlight or rebond first? Also how long would it take in terms of time?
cut first so ur coloring job is less expensive





straiten afterwards so it's easier to color/highlight
it should only take one day
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment