Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Highlight colors?

Im getting my hair highlighted today at 5:30. I've been trying to think of what color highlights to get. I need suggestions on what color to get. If you can... can you please add pictures. I have lightbrown-brown hair (just look at my current picture) or look at my photobucket. The link is on my page. Thanks!Highlight colors?
Caramel or honey colored highlights...but not chunky ones!maybe something like this?/ http://www.extensionartist.com/image/cam鈥?/a>


best of luck :)Highlight colors?
Well,


Just plain blond looks good.


But if yr talking about like an unnatural color,


Then yr best bet would be red,


It lasts the longest,


%26amp;%26amp;It looks good.


Blue fades wayyy to fast.


I personally have purple,


%26amp;%26amp;I have to keep up on it or it looks horrible.
Darkbrown.


haa, I love browns.

No comments:

Post a Comment