Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What would be a good color highlight for black hair?

I was thinking, caramel. But I want more than one color, so what do you think would look good with caramel?What would be a good color highlight for black hair?
I would recommed other shades of brown, as in Copper or something slightly darker since you already have a color. I don't know your personal style but I personally don't like bright colors in hair..What would be a good color highlight for black hair?
Blue black is a great shade for subtle tones with Black.





With Caramel you can go for some shade in red/auburn, that would make for a more dramatic look.
PURPLE hahaha jk i agree maybe just other shades of brown would be great
caramel and Honey.. I tried it Las year it looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment