Thursday, December 31, 2009

I want my hair different colours, highlight it?

I want to highlight it but, ppl say its not good for ur hair. if i put nailpolish on it, will it have the same effect as highlights? what will happen? will it damage my hair?I want my hair different colours, highlight it?
DO NOT PUT NAIL POLISH IN YOUR HAIR!


i'm sorry, that's probably one of the stupidest things i've ever heard... no! do not put that in your hair.





sorry, its just that it will ruin your hair. buy some colour extensions- these are perfect. they will not damage your hair, u don't have to dye your hair, and they only cost about $5-$10.





have fun, but DO NOT put nail polish in ur hair.I want my hair different colours, highlight it?
either buy extensions,dye it, or (AS A LAST RESORT) use kool aid. kool aid is not really a good option, buying extensions is alot easier. I AM BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE NOT PUT NAILPOLISH IN YOUR HAIR! you will have to cut all your hair out! and don't color your hair with sharpie unless you want it that color for awhile! :D extensions are cheap! :D and easy!
Whate eevr you do dont put nail polish on it iwll ruin and make ur hair stick ogeter No Just Get Highlightsss x

No comments:

Post a Comment