Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is a good highlight color for medium brown hair, light skin, and blue eyes?

My hair is a medium/darkish brown, i was thinking of getting lighter brown highlights, or a redish color or something. Not so much a caramel.. or yellowy blonde color. I'm just so unsure.





I really like red colors, but i heard they fade really fast.





Agh! i don't know! either light brown, red, or both?





i just don't want it to look too cheesy..


any suggestions?





pictures of me at http://www.myspace.com/amberrWhat is a good highlight color for medium brown hair, light skin, and blue eyes?
about the only one that won't fade is the golden blonde, go with that, different shades all at onceWhat is a good highlight color for medium brown hair, light skin, and blue eyes?
I've done the true red temporary spray in stuff. I mean, it was red. I loved it and it looked good. I loved auburn hair. After using Sun-In before going tubing down in a river (lots of sunlight), my hair had this really cool auburn tint that just sparkles and is amazingly pretty when the sun's setting. Try whatever you feel comfortable with. I too have pale skin and blue eyes and brown hair. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment