Thursday, December 31, 2009

If my skin color is like Tyra Banks and i want highlights what color should highlight it?

i have really dark brown hair and i have darkish skin (i'm 1/2 black 1/2 white) and its really thin.. i want highlights for the new year and i don't know what colorIf my skin color is like Tyra Banks and i want highlights what color should highlight it?
light golden brown or honey blondeIf my skin color is like Tyra Banks and i want highlights what color should highlight it?
Caramel would look really nice and show off the warm tones in your skin
get light brown I would love that color on you
Whow you are lucky. Have you noticed how the skin tone of Tyra banks looks good in every hair color under the sun? She has green eyes so that makes it more interesting also. I think that sky is the limit for you. Why don't you try a wig instead of messing with your hair? Tyra wears wigs all the time and weaves as she calls them. I'd like to say what particular color but anything really except for black or dark brown. Bring out the golden tones of your skin with golden highlights.
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment