Saturday, December 26, 2009

What highlight color or style should i get?

http://i27.tinypic.com/2nriohy.jpg








Please ignore the blonde under. I dyed my hair all medium brown already. Please give me ideas or send pics of what highlights i should get. Don't go crazy now like hot pink or purple highlights. And i don't like red highlights either. Please and thank you :)What highlight color or style should i get?
I think you couldeasily go light blonde, but since you hair is long and very pretty/healthy, I wouldn't want you to process it with so much bleach! And the maintenance will be rediclous. I like the color it is already, but if you want a fun flitry style for the summe I think alot of caramel and blond mixed highlights would blend in beautifully.What highlight color or style should i get?
i say you should get a hairstyle like selena gomez. i think it would look Great on you. highlights i think you should get like blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment