Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Highlight colors?

I want to get my hair cut and colored like in this pic http://www.teamgsb.com/05may/22/eva101.j鈥?/a>


but im not sure what colors i should tell the stylest i want...i dont want it quite as red as in the pic...and i know i could bring it in with me but i would still like to know what colors i should say...i know that sounds kind of stupid but im not good at naming colors when it comes to hair...u know?? lol well please help me! thanks!Highlight colors?
Hair stylists have swatches (colored hair samples) on display that they can show you and even hold up to your face to determine a good color match for your skin. I have gone in with one idea of color I wanted and this helped me to get the right color. Usually, I ended up with a more suitable color that was even more beautiful than what I originally sought after. Expect to pay $ 85-120 for full color or highlight. You may also want to sit in a salon and check out people leaving to see the work of the stylists if you are unsure of their work. Believe me, you do not want to go to a cheaper salon because they are mostly employed with the stylists that have just finished beauty school and don't yet have the long term experience of coloring. Thats just how it works. A quality salon wants experienced colorists period !!! You may also want to bring in pictures from magazines, etc., that gives an idea visually to the stylist.


This is huge ! It will save alot of grief. Have fun with the new color. It can be very rewarding.Highlight colors?
I would describe the highlights in her hair as caramel.
Hi , that is very pretty, you should go to someone who knows what they are doing...haircolors do not always have names. mostly # s, at leat that is how most of us work. show the pic and someone will know what to do if they are educated well, so dont go cheap ...Good luck!!!!
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment