Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hi All, I just had my hair highlighted and I think my highlight color is too bright? Can I darken them? How?

My original hair is jet black and my base color. My highlights are sort of light brown. I don't know if I'm just panicking too early or something. Any solutions are helpful. thanks all.Hi All, I just had my hair highlighted and I think my highlight color is too bright? Can I darken them? How?
The easist solution is to pick up a home dye that is a shade darker than your highlights. The dye will certainly have no effect on your black hair.Hi All, I just had my hair highlighted and I think my highlight color is too bright? Can I darken them? How?
Get lowlights - the opposite of highlights!
how about getting hairdye with the highlights kit and going over them.
nice hair colour in ur avatar...... atleast
Just have your stylist use a toner. It will darken the overall color of your hair.
ok... so u think your hair color is to bright? well ive got a perfect solution for you... the best way to fix a new highlighted head that's too bright is simple. go to the salon, tell them your problem. and they will take care of it for you. but if you dont have the money to fix it at the salon ur best bet would be to do this. buy a color ud like to see in ur hair. a color darker then ur highlighted color. my best suggestion for store bought brands: Loreal Feria. you buy the color, get a highlighting cap, and find someone to help you. do the same with the cap that ud do with ur highlights. or if u want to be more advanced try using foils. but once u pick out all the hair in the cap apply the color and let sit like u would if u were coloring your whole head. and that is how to fix your problem.
Don't do it yourself! The highlights have chemicals in the dye and using dye over that will only turn them orange! Most salons will let you do it again if they made a mistake. Also, in a few days you might love it. I know what it's like to change hair-do's right away.
go back to the stylist and tell hr your concern. its not going to offend her, shes there to make you happy. anyways, a good salon will correct it for free, but i agree with DON'T DO IT YOURSELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment