Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can the stylist color/highlight my hair in Aug if I dye it now at home?

Wondering if there's enough time between processes to prevent damage or if the dark dye (dark brown, natural medium brown) will be too hard to lighten.Can the stylist color/highlight my hair in Aug if I dye it now at home?
To clear this up, there's no dye in the world that isn't harsh. Unless you use natural henna and that's if your hair is already lightened. I would suggest that you get it professionally done with just getting highlights . If you were trying to dye your hair to make it lighter, you're actually using Hydrogen Peroxide which strips the eumelanin out of your hair. It damages it and getting highlights will make it even worse.Can the stylist color/highlight my hair in Aug if I dye it now at home?
It can be done (depending on the current condition of your hair) but it is hard on it. I would recomment to always get it professionally done as the dyes they use are so much gentler then shelf bought dyes.
There should be no problem with a colourist dying your hair next month. I would recommend using a good conditioner on your hair though to give it some extra moister as dying tends to dry out your hair.
I think it would be fine becasue your giving it plenty of time. I would recomend asking your hairsylist though.





goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment