Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a natural looking subtle highlight color for medium brown hair?

golden highlitesWhat is a natural looking subtle highlight color for medium brown hair?
I used herbal essences copper highlights kit and regretted it. I dyed my hair back to its original color. I still have some natural looking highlights (caramel colored), because I missed some spots when I was dying it back. It looks really good, but I say go to a professional. Easier to avoid the whole problem in the first place.What is a natural looking subtle highlight color for medium brown hair?
almond brown....it's a much lighter brown or maybe even a darker shade of blonde...
I described to my stylist that I wanted honey brown highlights. She looked at some swatches and came back with an awesome color. It's very subtle and natural.
Carmel
honey %26amp; caramel colors
blond would look good.
Ash blonde should work; less of a chance it will go red on you.
for medium brown hair? maybe a darker brown or even lighter. blond would look really nice as well. good luck =]
Umm.. Most likely a dark blond or a red.. Brunettes are lucky because any color goes with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment