Saturday, December 26, 2009

What colors (highlights) should I get in my hair?

I am fair skinned with rosy undertones. My natural hair color is light brown with a little bit of red. I have long hair with layers. I don't already have highlights, and my hair is ready for a change!!!! Any suggestions?What colors (highlights) should I get in my hair?
i find that this color looks good on almost everyone, i think you should try it:





http://www.lahiguera.net/musicalia/artis鈥?/a>





hope i helped :)What colors (highlights) should I get in my hair?
dont put any more red in it unless you want to do a bright auburn red,and some dark brown highlights and some really light blonde highlights. but be careful you dont put too much auburn in cause the more red you put in ur hair the more the red under tones in ur skin will be brought out.
don't get highlights.


it won't look that good.
red
red
go with dirty blonde...

No comments:

Post a Comment