Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What do you think of getting color highlight extensions?

I want to do something different that wont damage my hair. I have pretty blonde hair and I saw some colored hair extensions that you can get put in to look like highlights! Also, what do you think would be a good color for me. I have a pretty dark tan with blonde hair and blue eyes. Help would be really appriciated.


Thanks!!What do you think of getting color highlight extensions?
i have hair extentions and have coloured my hair every colour and it does ruin it.bright pink in the bottom 1/4 underneath looks good as most breakage is at the top were it is more exposed i have the same colourings as u and pink looked hotWhat do you think of getting color highlight extensions?
copper/ red highlights are pretty! i have a friend who is dark tanned and light blonde, and thats what she did. its sooo pretty.
I think the whole colored high lights thing is out of date. You'd look like a combination of a way back when Nichole Richie or Christina Aguilara when they used to have colored extentions. But if that's your thing go for it.
I think something dark will suite it since ur hair is light colered
a strawberry blonde...hold it up to your eyes, skin color, and hair color....i think it would look pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment