Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long should I wait to redo a home permanent color and highlight if I want to change it?

I don't like how the color came out and I want to redo it. How long should I wait so that it doesn't damage my hair?How long should I wait to redo a home permanent color and highlight if I want to change it?
if your me and u dont like the color u'd do it right away.. if you do it by the book u'd wait a few weeks .. depends on who u r i guessHow long should I wait to redo a home permanent color and highlight if I want to change it?
If you bought you color at a store, I believe they make a box for taking out the color too..for mistake coloring situations. Check it out.. It might help!
Read some useful colouring tips on this site to help you
You should wait either 2-3 weeks for the color to also come in !
I've had mine redone right away when i have not liked it. I dyed it myself and it turned dark army green instead of dark brown and i went to the hair dresser the same day and had then fix it and my hair was fine. I wouldn't recommend doing this all the time but this once shouldn't hurt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment