Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have dark dark brown hair what color highlight should I put in my hair?

any color you suggest from blonde to purple. I really wanna liven up my hair. Also anything specific you don't think will look good. I have really dark eyes and fair skin if that helps.I have dark dark brown hair what color highlight should I put in my hair?
A deep red mahogony type of color, any type of rich red, or a caramel/medium brown always looks nice with brunettes. Also, try some red-violets, or pure violets. Just stick with darker colors. Bleach blonde highlight looks HORRIBLE with brown hair. Don't do it. It's tacky and ugly.I have dark dark brown hair what color highlight should I put in my hair?
Lighter brown would look ahhh-mazin!
It's tough when you have dark brown hair. In my opinion, lighter brown highlights are a nice contrast to the dark brown. Please don't put blond in! You'll look like a skunk! It's really up to you though. I have dark brown hair myself and have hated any type of highlight I've put in. I always go back to my natural color.
some auburn, caramel, golden blondes, deep reds...those would be really pretty...maybe not all together but either one or a combination of some.
i would put some light brown highlights tht would some good
To put purple in your hair you would have to bleach it first. but you can get a little high lights to begin and if you like it you can always add more. If you have fair skin i wouldnt do a deep plum or red because it will make your skin look more pale. i would just go to a salon and say you want a few foils if you dont like it its not hard to add color to already blonde hair. just have a professional do it.
Auburn, hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment