Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Highlight colors? :)?

Hey everyone:) I'm getting highlights, and I was wondering what colors would go with a dark, dirty blonde. I consider my hair a brown, but everyone tells me it's dirty blonde. Either way, what highlight colors would go best with my hair color?


I was thinking maybe a very light blonde, a red (wine red or strawberry blonde) or maybe even a very dark color. Tell me what you think.Highlight colors? :)?
Definitely don't go darker than your hair color, I recommend a medium blonde instead of a bleach blonde. Also don't go with a different shade of brown, it often turns out different than you hoped and looks awkward.Highlight colors? :)?
Hahah everyone tells me my hair is dirty blonde and I think it brown too. I would say maybe some light blonde highlights would look nice.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
2 of my friends have their hair like yours since they didn't want to get the same color then one got blue tips and the other one got black tips.








*hope i helped*(:
Medium brown %26amp; Bleach blonde thats what i get and my hair color is just like yours

No comments:

Post a Comment