Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is a good color highlight for a girl with long dark blonde/light brownish hair?

do a reddish like dark brown or redWhat is a good color highlight for a girl with long dark blonde/light brownish hair?
hey i decided with the help of my mom and best freind to name her Caroline Marie.





thanks for your help. :) Report Abuse
What is a good color highlight for a girl with long dark blonde/light brownish hair?
Highlights and lowlights. Go to a good salon and get hightlights that are a little lighter than your hair and lolights that are a little darker, this will give you 3 shades and it will look very cute.
im gettin really pure blonde highlights cause i have that coler hair
Red!
A lighter tone of blonde! I just got the same thing done on me and my hair color is exactly like yours, light brown-dark blonde. I think the lighter tone of blonde looks nice and everyone else thinks so too!
warm honey blonde
I work with a girl who got plum highlights in her hair. Not purple-plum! It was a deep shade and it looked great even though it sounds odd. Ask your stylist about it! Good luck!
light blonde!

No comments:

Post a Comment