Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good highlight colors for brown hair?

i have brown hair, brown eyes and im sort of tan. i wanna either color my hair or highlight it but i don't know what color would look good!Good highlight colors for brown hair?
I would go for a color that matches your tan, a lighter, almost shimmery caramel brown color. It would set off your tan and look great. You could also mix in a little bit darker than your haircolor, as well, if you want to have a lot of dimension in your hair. Good luck!Good highlight colors for brown hair?
blonde highlights look good.
Have your h-dresser incorperate 2 colors..A carmel color, and a light warm mango golden blonde using foils..
CARMEL! You will be amazed how lovely carmel looks on brown drab hair. My stylist is the one who told me that I should use it on my brown and hair and every time I look in the mirror I am just wowed by the look. She was so right! Plus with a new cut I feel like a whole new woman! Hope you like your highlights as much as I like mine!
i have brown hair and i always wanted red highlights....(a deep red not bright red)
how about carmel highlights?!?!?!?!
go for dark gold,it wud look great,also u can mix 2 colors so add a little blonde to it
How dark/light is your hair? What color are eyebrows?


RULES:


1] don't go lighter than your skin color


2] don't go more than a few shades darker than your darkest hair - eyebrows, for most ]


TRY: hold these colors up to your face first, and see if they make your eyes sparkle, and your skin look radiant...


1] gold/honey colored streaks


2] copper streaks


3] red [ auburn ] streaks
red highlights would look great, but i mean not like bright red--red that u usually see in peoples hair that have dark brown hair, if not that then also a golde blonde color would look awesome!!--or maybe even a little of both in really small streaks.


hope that helps ya


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment