Friday, December 18, 2009

What kind of highlight color should I get if my hair is a very dark brown that looks black?

My hair is getting boring and I would like to bring some life to it.


Somebody help me please!What kind of highlight color should I get if my hair is a very dark brown that looks black?
Honey highlights!


http://a820.g.akamai.net/f/820/822/1d/i.鈥?/a>


Honey %26amp; copper together: http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im鈥?/a>What kind of highlight color should I get if my hair is a very dark brown that looks black?
I would def. go with the reddish tone...very cute...my sister has really dark hair and the reddish color looked beautiful on her.
deep chestnut brown or subtle auburn
I have very dark hair as well and I usually get carmel or reb highlights. But my hair dresser wants to dye my hair hair jet black and put a chocolate brown on top. It sounds super hot, but I haven't tried it yet.
a reddish tone of highlites would be pretty
chestnut,brown, my daughter has real dark hair, and its really pretty color together, plus black women with there dark hair color looks really nice look good with this highlights
If you want real fun then add some color like purple streaks or something. If you want it to be a little more subtle then put some red and blonde and a little lighter brown. My friend did that and it rocks.
what my hair stylist recomended to me when i got highlights was not to go two shades lighter or darker than my natural hair color or in your case it would be your hair color
A copperish brown, or a caramel color.


Or both would be so pretty!


Anything with a hint of WOOO to it.


lol.


Maybe a red?


You'll look hot!





Goodluck!
get like a light brown
i would go with blonde or red


my hair is medium brown and i had pink in my hair


it looked ok


black hair with red looks cool
Put in some golden brown do its not too obvious but looks gorgeous. Go to a salon though, the homeade stuff is untrustable.
a lighter or coppery brown!
auburn or a lighter brown
Copper?
Well, I dye my hair all of the time and not only put highlights in it... If you are really tired of it maybe you should do something crazy and exotic like dying it pink or even blue. Or blonde if you would like, it all kind of depends on what your face looks like. If you have a very dark complexion then you should stick to dark hair colors. However, if you are very pale, you should go bleach blonde. If you are tan and a mix between the both you can usually do anything and it will look great on you!! Good luck with whatever you do. I hope you like it.


=]
Blonde?
color ur entire hair blonde or lighter than your shade now then highlight it w/ pink........
copper brown I guess..
lighter brown, i wouldn't recommend going all blonde though
i would do a caramel color....
get like..light brown or a blondish..looks very niice %26lt;3
die it alittle lighter very dark brown and then blond highlights is the best!!!
a lighter brown
u should red highlights or purple ones
From a guys perspective, reds look pretty sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment