Friday, December 18, 2009

What highlight color should I choose?

I am a black woman with brownish black hair with grey on the sides and some grey streaks elsewhere. Yeah, grey!!! I dont want too much harsh chemicals in my hair, but need some highlights! I am also getting a relaxer put in my hair this week then 2 weeks later the highlights. My skin tone is caramel. Thanks.What highlight color should I choose?
something 2 shades lighterthan your normal colorWhat highlight color should I choose?
I would say go with a copper/orange color.


It would compliment your skin tone.


it will also make the gray not pop out as much, but it will still be there. unless you want to completley remove it then ask if you can put the copper over the gray. I would say go with chunkier highlights! it would look good








hope that helps =]
I think carmel brown or blonde would look amazing.





answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Put some caramal highlights in.


But if you don't want the color of your skin in your hair,


I would say maybe a couple of dirty blonde highlights!


Hope I could help!
Maybe Some DARK red ones :D
red/orange
get a nice, light, golden brown. they would bring out your face.
you should cut your hair bald
a nice rich hot pink streak on the side under abit

No comments:

Post a Comment