Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have brown hair hazel eyes, i want it to look natural, any suggestions on highlight colors?

My hair is chestnut brown, i want to go dark brown with natural looking highlights.. im also getting blue or green contacts soon so i need something that will look good with light eyesI have brown hair hazel eyes, i want it to look natural, any suggestions on highlight colors?
get dirty blonde highlights?I have brown hair hazel eyes, i want it to look natural, any suggestions on highlight colors?
Green contacts.and your hair color is perfect.
I have green eyes with brown hair...I have blond highlights and they look good...try it!
I would go for an Amber-ish color for highlights...jessica alba has them now...at least she did if she doesn't now. very pretty.
low lights are the best way to go, in my opionon espeaclly with light colored eye, it'll make them pop out more, without looking to fake. if your getting dark brown hair get black highlights with a brown base (if it's any other color it'll look cool, but not natural).


i did that once and every one said i had celebrity looking hair. plus, lowlights adds depth and deffinition, while highlights are meant to make your hair look more trendy.
Get golden brown highlights.





http://i2.ebayimg.com/05/i/08/ed/73/a6_2鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment