Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What highlight colors are great with black hair?

What I did was get some reddish brown highlights then waited a while and home dyed the rest of my hair dark brown. I didn't leave it on that long so it looks natural and it makes the highlights look more natural as well.What highlight colors are great with black hair?
Nothing that would look natural.What highlight colors are great with black hair?
dark reds are nice whatever u do DON';T do blond it makes you look like a zebra
Caramel or red
red and or light brown is the best belive me that is what i did and i got sooooooooooooooo many compliments at school grocery store the mall the library and pretty much everywere!!!!!!!!or is that just because people love me sooooooooooo much because i no they do i mean really cant love me i mean seriously!!!!!!
Red.
red or maybe red tips
I think any dark red would look cool.
well i think it all depends on your skin colour but i like red

No comments:

Post a Comment