Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have brown(almost Black) hair. I want 2 highlight colors that makes it look natural. What colors are best?

I really want my highlights to look natural, but at the same time nice. I don't want my hightlights to look like it just has 2 colors. I want people to think there's more. Thanx!I have brown(almost Black) hair. I want 2 highlight colors that makes it look natural. What colors are best?
My daughter has very dark brown hair when she wantes high lights this is what her hair dresser does each time....





It is a two-step process.





I use a mild bleach to highlight dark hair bringing it up to a yellow gold color. Then I dry the hair, trying not to look at it because the highlights are bright gold at that time!





I apply a semi-permanent hair color glosser such as Redken Shades EQ all over the hair, choosing a light ash brown. I process it according to the directions. The hair color will tone down the gold in the highlights but won鈥檛 affect the rest of the hair.





The toner will usually not fade but if after some shampooing or time in the sun, the gold starts to return, I suggest using a color pigmented shampoo in an ash tone, or reapplying the hair color glosser.





The result is beautiful, shiny dark hair with nice light brown highlights. And no gold or red tones!I have brown(almost Black) hair. I want 2 highlight colors that makes it look natural. What colors are best?
caramel
I agree caramel would be nice, maybe like 2 or 3 highlights, chesnut, check with your stylist too. good luck
light brown and redish color?:]


sorry idk=[
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment