Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How much would it cost to highlight in seven different funky colors?

I am planning on highlighting my hair, in seven different rainbow colors, but i was wondering aproximitly the cost.





orange


yellow


blue


purple


red


pink


lime green





(the colors)How much would it cost to highlight in seven different funky colors?
quite a bit...... it depends on who does your hairHow much would it cost to highlight in seven different funky colors?
If only you personally knew a stylist. =P My friend's mom is a stylist, and she does my highlighting at $5 per color.





At a real salon, that's going to cost you quite a bit x)


My suggestion is to call a nice salon (not crappy, but not too high end if you're watching your money), and simply ask how much it would cost. They'll hand the phone over to a stylist, most likely, who'll give you an estimate on what he/she will charge.
50-60$
A LOTTT.

No comments:

Post a Comment