Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What would some good highlight colors be for black hair or dark brown hair?

Need some help finding a color any ideasWhat would some good highlight colors be for black hair or dark brown hair?
I think blonde.I have dark brown hair and I have gotten a LOT of complements on my highlights.I had red highlights before and It really did not look good.So maybe try like a blonde/light blonde highlights.It usually cost about $60 at the hair salon for the highlights with the cap on your head.





If you like my answer please choose it as best answer.I NEVER gotten best answer!:(What would some good highlight colors be for black hair or dark brown hair?
Lol. I have carmel highlights mixed with blonde. I got lots of compliments! It looks pretty good! Hope you figure out what your getting!! :D Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment