Friday, December 18, 2009

What highlight color would look best for dark brown hair?

I'm getting my hair highlighted tomorrow and i wanna know what color highlight would look best for dark brown hair. My dad isnt too thrilled about this idea so he told me not to get blonde since it would look too drastic. Any suggestions? And also, what's the difference between highlights and streaks?What highlight color would look best for dark brown hair?
Maybe do a light brown, like caramel or chestnut?


I think that would look pretty. (:What highlight color would look best for dark brown hair?
I would go for a red color, red is a great fun color that looks good on almost everyone, also get your hair foiled, never ever get a cap highlight, unless you have short hair.


I guess the difference would be the ammount, a highlight is a lot of color, where streaks maybe would only be a few .
I have the same hair as you do! I got Caramel highlights. It really pops, and I'm sure your dad will be fine with the subtle yet beautiful color. And streaks are usually just a couple thin lines, highlights are thicker.





P.S. if your hair isn't naturally straight, have your hair straightened when you get your hair done so you can really see the color. =]





Hope I helped!
I think that if your father isnt too thrilled, get a medium colour that won't stand out. Maybe a lighter brown like this or even lighter if you wish. its not too drastic but looks naturally beautiful; http://www.famousonly.com/gossip/photos/鈥?/a>
Caramel hi lights are very pretty on dark hair or auburn.No difference in hi lights and streaking,that's just what it used to be called years ago!
mayeb a dark red


or a light brown


a subtle carmel is good 2!


i think streaks r more noticable than highlights!


hope i helped!!!


GoOd LuCk!!!
maybe golden brown


i think streaks are much more noticable and thick, while highlights are thinner and look a bit more natural
Caramel is a pretty color for dark brown hair. Mixture shades of caramel and light brown would give it more dimension.
when i highlighted my dark brown hair i did it like a copper goldish kind of blonde color ...it was pretty


but no i died my hair like this darker red and its evn prettier
i wanna bleach my dark brown hair. to make it a little bit more lighter brown. so yeah i think a lighter brown
like a redish but not something that is very noticable. make it to where it sorta blends in
lite brown, or brunette will be nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment