Friday, December 18, 2009

What hairstyle is best 4 me? oh, id like to know some good highlight colors too!!!?

here is the link to the pic


http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll299鈥?/a>What hairstyle is best 4 me? oh, id like to know some good highlight colors too!!!?
Your natural color...it's what you were born with, therefore....it's most likely the color that matches your skin color best!!What hairstyle is best 4 me? oh, id like to know some good highlight colors too!!!?
hey :)





Alright.. I suggest that you die your hair dark brown and then put In blonde highlights. Now if you decide to do this, I would do this, I would say use little strips of blonde, therefore it looks very mature and sophisticated.





Also, when you do this, then take a little bobby pin and pull all your bangs back and pin it so you can show of your pretty face! Bags hide your face.





If you decide to get the highlight, I suggest a full foil so that if you put your hair up there will be blonde underneath. If you don't want to do that, you can always do a partial foil (same as me) and it will have the highlights on the top but the bottom will be nice n dark.





You should get contacts! The glasses hide ur pretty face!





I wish ya lived close to me so I could do your hair n makeup for you!!





Xox jackie.





Ps.you can always email me @ baynjac@yahoo.com if u want more tips or anything.
I wouldn't change your hair color... What you can do with the style is get a little structure into it, such as layers that frame your face and put the emphasis on your eyes/eybrows. You seem to have a nice line on your eyebrows and I believe they would state your look pretty well! ^_^
an asymmetrical bob with cinnamon highlights you can go to makeover solutions and try on the hair style and color first there is a couple of sights that let you do this just serch hairstyles and it will give you the names of the web sights
ummm...you should get it cut a little bit shorter, like to your shoulders and get lowlights instead of highlights!! like maybe a dark blonde/light brown color for your lowlights. it would be really cute!


hope i helped!!!
Blonde highlight to bring out natural color, then side swept fringe, also not to short b/c u hav a long face shape so just some choppy layers.
I think blonde highlights would look good. A little shorter in length %26amp; layers. And maybe try to grow out your bags and get side bags.
Youve got quite blonde hair anyway so id get a few blonde high lights in to enhance it, and get a few layers put in





It depends what sort of look your going for really!
Get some light blonde highlights grow out your bangs.
The natural color suits you the best.
i think your natural color suits you very well :]

No comments:

Post a Comment