Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What are cute highlight colors for a lightskinned black girl?

whats the color of your hair. im lightskinned and black but mixed with alot of stuff and blonde looks good on me also burgundy brownWhat are cute highlight colors for a lightskinned black girl?
It depends on your general style. If you're rather casual, blonde or red highlights would be cool. If you're more radical-like, why not blue or purple?What are cute highlight colors for a lightskinned black girl?
This could vary. I am a light skinned black woman and I got the most compliments when I wore reddish orange highlights. I'm not sure of the exact color. My stylist mixed two colors. I have a friend that's lighter than and she has blonde highlights. Lots of people compliment her. I would not do blonde, but that's just me.
I think cute colors for highlights would be blonde, auburn, and brown. But, that's my opinion. I have highlights and mine are auburn. But, that's just me.
Golden color or coppery would look good. Keep it natural looking. There is nothing worse than a woman with dark hair to put blonde streaks in it.. That looks so nasty and tacky
A caramel color, maybe. Nothing dramatic...
I would go with a warm copper or a lighter mohogany...

No comments:

Post a Comment