Friday, December 18, 2009

I want to highlight my hair any suggestions on colors/?

I have dark brownish hair and i want to highlight it i have done purple and red but they stand out too much i want a color that will not be so funky but look nice...any suggestions on colors? Thanks Much :P!I want to highlight my hair any suggestions on colors/?
Have you tried just highlighting a blonde or a light light brown? I think it would give you the dramatic change without the funkyness. Plus you could do alot of small highlights or bigger chunkier highlights.I want to highlight my hair any suggestions on colors/?
Question: is it permanent dye, or only semi-permanent?


If it is permanent, then most colours will stand out pretty boldly. Try blues or greens, or perhaps black, if you are okay with something slightly more traditional. If it is semi-permanent and you want subtle colour, do not bleach your hair first! Just apply the dye to your hair (preferably a blue, green, purple, or red for more subtleness) and it should be very subtle on your dark hair.
.......................
different chocolate shades, works a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment