Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I need a proffesional hairstylist to teach me how to do colors and highlight course online?

Hi,


I need an proffessional hairstylist tutoring to teach/explain to me how to works with proffessional color/highlight.


I'm a stylist for 12 years but I was off work for a very so long. Now I am back on my feets but I'm still not very good (very confuse with the colors/highlight) with colors and highlight. So, I'm looking for an proffessional hairstylist to show/teach me online how to do colors/highlight like steps by steps how to do colors/highlight. I'm appreciated your help.


I can be reach at trina_116@yahoo.ca


I'm looking forward to hear from you. Thanks in advance!





p.s.: if you've know any sites related to what I'm looking for please reply to my address.





Trina_116@yahoo.caI need a proffesional hairstylist to teach me how to do colors and highlight course online?
Hi Trina, I will email you some info

No comments:

Post a Comment