Friday, December 18, 2009

I have dirty blond hair what color highlight/ low lights should i get? I need to colors.?

mabe a bit more of a blondy color for high lights and low lights a nice darker brown.





hope this helped





--isabella*I have dirty blond hair what color highlight/ low lights should i get? I need to colors.?
Do your hair into thee layers the first and third your natural hair color and the middle anice not to white blonde.





If not try alight redish brownish for the first and third layer. It looks nice.I have dirty blond hair what color highlight/ low lights should i get? I need to colors.?
If you have a dirty blond maybe some copper or auburn colors would be pretty as lowlights and a sprinkle of golden blond to give a nice warmth to you face. Check this website out you can experiment with all the colors to see what suits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment