Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What highlight color or colors look really nice on a..

I would like to put highlights on my hair. I am still ambivalent as to whether I should leave my hair black instead of putting highlights and thus, damaging my hair..On the other hand, I want to do something different. I am a brown-skinned girl of 18 years(Haitian/French descent). As was mentioned, I have black hair, eyebrows, etc. I want a few highlights, nothing too excessive nor too drastic. Any suggestions, tips, etc. would be appreciated. Thank you.What highlight color or colors look really nice on a..
a really dark red would be super cool!What highlight color or colors look really nice on a..
black hair can be really tricky. if i was you i would ask for an old fashion frost, the one where they pull your hair thu a cap. you can have it done as light or as heavy as you want. yes they have to bleach the strips out but that should not harm your hair at all. you could try a cinammon brown or maybe some thing with a hard red color. this well give you soft high lights but still look very natural. im pretty sure where ever you go they will try to talk you in to going heavier and lighter then you want . do not let them talk you in to any thing you do not want. hope this helps and good luck to you.
I'm sorry I really don't know what color highlights would look good with dark hair :( I LOVE the all dark hair look. So unless you want to change your hair color, I'd ask someone at a salon what highlights would look good.


Auburn highlights would look really nice actually.
i would suggest you dont dye ur hair at all because you will endup regreting it because your hair when its a virgin has natural highlights and shine once you dye it it pretty much dies it sucks
Deff Red highlights they look so pretty in dark hair!!!!
red would look real nice :)
red would be cool but a brown would look really pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment