Friday, December 18, 2009

Can you use jazzing hair color when you already have highlights? If so, will it effect the highlight color?

I just recently had red highlights put in my hair, my hair is pretty dark so it didn't show up as bright as I would have like them to. I thinking about getting a hair rinse in my hair to add to the effect of the highlights.Will it alter the highlight color or will it stay the same??????????? What will happen exactly after the rinse is put in?Can you use jazzing hair color when you already have highlights? If so, will it effect the highlight color?
The jazzing will coat on top of the hair color. the highlighted hair will be slighlty different -depending on the color you choose. I had dyed hair w/ streaks and I put jazzing on top to hide a few grays and to tone down the color. Do a patch or strand test!! It will rinse out in a few weeks anyway...





These are the red colors:


Ruby Red, Cherry Cola, Red Hot and Spiced Cognac--pick the one you think that will have the greatest change.Can you use jazzing hair color when you already have highlights? If so, will it effect the highlight color?
no i dont think soo x

No comments:

Post a Comment