Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What highlight colors for asian black hair?

I am wanting to add peek a boo highlights to my asian, black hair, but I'm not sure what color. Any suggestions? Thank you!!





Here are some photos to give you an idea of what my hair looks like. :)





http://i44.tinypic.com/2818or8.jpg





http://i43.tinypic.com/2v2bghw.jpg





http://i41.tinypic.com/wir2ip.jpgWhat highlight colors for asian black hair?
Your hair is very beautiful and looks so healthy.. if you are wanting highlights I would not create a dramatic contrast in color between your natural color and the color of your highlights. Considering the depth of your hair color, I would not go any lighter than a dark caramel color... anything lighter might look odd and cause excessive damage to your hair. Also, the upkeep would be hard to maintain.. good luckWhat highlight colors for asian black hair?
You could do caramel or red highlights. Personally I like it the way it is, but you could maybe put a gloss on it to make it super shiny.
dont get any light colors, like blonde or really light brown, unless you really want highlights and bleach your hair 2 or 3 times before and after.


what i would recommend is dark brown or dark red
dye part of your hair light blue. That would make a great highlight. Purple works as well. Just not too much. only a little in the front hair
I got red in mine :)





red that looks brown or orange at times...
If I was you I would do a auburn. It would look more natural
auburn low lights..


you should cut choppy layers and have your hair thinned a lil ^.-

No comments:

Post a Comment