Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is there a way to change colors of calendar items or highlight them in the My Yahoo calandar?

My Yahoo Calandar looks so bland. I am used to Outlook, where I can color work items (meetings, classes, deadlines) and personal items (parties, birthdays, bills, appointments) different colors. Is there a way to do that with the Yahoo Calandar, or should I dump the Yahoo Calandar and stick with Outlook?Is there a way to change colors of calendar items or highlight them in the My Yahoo calandar?
I don't have an answer to this, but I would like to know.. I was thinking the same thing the other day. All of my events get painted blue and nothing stands out. I wish we could tag them in some way so some would stand out. Also, a way to put a star or symbol on the mini-calendar that shows up on our MyYahoo home page. The calendar they have set up now it too bland and does not offer much in the way of personalizing or tagging items.





So, anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment