Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Any colors to highlight my hair?

I'm a guy and my girlfriend wants me to get blue highlights since she has a blue band. I'm just wondering but isn't blue kinda gay? Are there any colors that aren't gay?Any colors to highlight my hair?
Highlights aren't gay. If they're done just enough to catch the light, that's hot, because it shows a guy cares about his looks.





Blue... Unnatural colors are gross to me. Unless you're going for the emotastic look, I'd keep it natural.





Or if you have dark, longer hair, you could bleach a strip blonde. A guy at my high school did that and it was hot. Given, he was gay, but it's hot anyway.Any colors to highlight my hair?
go red. but ud have to do touch ups, cuz it might fade and end up looking pink.





but honestly, its YOUR hair, do what YOU want to do with it,
LOL Highlights within 1 - 2 levels of your natural hair color aren't gay. Blue and weird colors scream ';emo'; to me.
well if you are emo pr punk


than that would just look emo punk


but if your not it might look gay





Brit =]
what the hell is a blue band? first off its your hair. and also i don't think anybody can pull off blue highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment