Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why hair color/highlight color would suit me best?

I don't have a picture but I have like black hair and light brown skin. The hair is 3 inches below my shoulder but I have heavy layers. They go right below my chin. But their are lots of them. They are also very thick.Why hair color/highlight color would suit me best?
Your colorist would have a good idea of what would look good on you, and what is popular right now. I would think some copper highlights, which are almost red, but not quite, would look pretty good for your darker hair.Why hair color/highlight color would suit me best?
idk without a picture...but before you get highlights be sure you will be able to get regular touchups. there's nothing worse than a bad case of grown out roots. (but i think a dark honey brown color would be cute.)
red highlights- what more can i say?


blonde highlights- cool but soooo last year


brown highlights- they won't really be noticeable


I just got my hair highlighted friday. So I know what i'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment