Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should I highlight my hair?

I'm not quite a brunette and not quite a blonde, I'm kind of a mix. I want something soft and suttle but you can tell that I have highlights.What color should I highlight my hair?
go lighter, or darker than your natural color, you could also do red highlights. for people with fair complexion and that kind of hair, go with a golden brown, or a whiter blonde, you can do multiple colored highlights in different areas of your hair.What color should I highlight my hair?
Try a caramel color.
go to clairol.com and go to the try it on studio.





there, you can upload your picture and change your hair style, cut, and color





it works really well





x33 best answer? lol
blonde. Find a picture and show your stylist. When you highlight your stylist typically bleaches it, and the amount of time it's left in your hair, the lighter your highlights will be. So, get yourself a picture and talk to your stylist. They have people ask this question all of the time.
Caramel!!!
I would go blonde. Not like platinum blonde because with your hair color that would be way too much. Maybe like a little lighter then a dirty blonde. Also, make sure the highlights are thin when you get them in because if it is thick chunks of hair highlighted it will be very bright( and you said you wanted to go suttle!) Also, when you get thin highlights its harder for people to really notice that they are growing out so you wont have to get them done every month. This is also good so you can experiment with colors!! GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment