Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlight/lowlights do you think I should get?

I'm actually pretty happy with my current (natural) color at the moment, but I feel like just that one color alone looks a little flat, so I'm considering highlights or lowlights. I'm not sure if I want blonde, auburn, lighter or darker brown or what. I've had blonde highlights before, but those were too blonde.





I don't want anything really noticeable, just a subtle change.





Here's one photo with my current hair color. There are several other photos in my profile. The last link there is probably more accurate than some of the others.





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/t鈥?/a>








In the end, I'll go by my own judgement, but I just want to see what complete strangers think since they have a more objective view.What color highlight/lowlights do you think I should get?
Your hair IS pretty as is and once you start with highlights or color, it needs maintenance and each time you get it retouched, if it's lighter, it gets lighter and lighter at the ends. If you must, ask your hairdresser to add subtle highlights that look like your hair was kissed by the sun. Like you get naturally when you're in the sun a lot. I wouldn't go darker or red.What color highlight/lowlights do you think I should get?
i think maybe subtly darker color, like nice dark brown thin streaks of color





like these but thinner and color vise versa


http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yaho鈥?/a>














or these





http://www.mybellacolor.com/LOWLIGHTED_B鈥?/a>
I think that adding 'both' highlights and lowlights would look really amazing. I believe that if you want a subtle look then you should never go more that two shades darker or lighter.
I say go with some auburn highlights just to break up your brown a little bit and maybe a few strawberry blonde to lighten it a little...thats my 2 cents
i would say caramel highlights!!! the look natural and sooooo sexy!
Your hair is too dark for lowlights, unless you want dark brown/black streaks.





The reason the old highlights looked too blonde is because you have cool tones. Try going for more of an ash blonde for highlights instead. Because your hair is already a light ash brown, it would only make sense to continue the ash hues unless you want several colors in your hair.





Answer my question? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
A cooler red might be stunning you have a beautiful porcelian skintone.
none, don't mess with perfection. You already look great. Buy new make up instead. Sometimes new colors will give your look a lift.
I'd say go for auburn highlights. Too many brunettes are dying their hair blond nowadays.
OK i looked on your about me thing and your five other links of pictures and you are so pretty totally gorgeous and your hair is very pretty. if you really want to put highlights go for golden highlights they will add a little touch to your hair very subtle. but remember that highlights will damage your hair it might really make it dry and less shiny. i wouldn't mess with your hair. its very pretty as it is and putting some subtle highlights in isn't worth it but if you really want to golden is the way to go and don't put any low-lights in.


hope this helps good luck


ps don't get it professionally done get a friend to do it for you or do it your self
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment