Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I need help on makeup and hair. I need help on choosing the right colors for me and colors for highlights.?

I have Dark Brown hair, it looks black, but i want to lighten it up, but im not sure what color would look good. I am tan and i have bright blue eyes. I never know what color foundations i should choose, blush, or eye shadow colors. If you have any ideas please let me know!I need help on makeup and hair. I need help on choosing the right colors for me and colors for highlights.?
Lighten it up with a rich brown color or try a red color like mischa barton below:


http://gossip.commongate.com/post/mischa鈥?/a>





Your makeup will depend on your hair color. But for dark hair, you should wear blue eyemakeup to bring out your eyes. Wear a metallic mascara like Almay has. They also have a line of makeup that brings out your blues.I need help on makeup and hair. I need help on choosing the right colors for me and colors for highlights.?
For the hair try a nice golden brown hair color with caramel highlights. For makeup when it comes down to the foundation try going somewere where they can match your skin foe blush try a nice rosy blush and for eyeshadows stick to shimmery bronzes that will really make your eye pop. Hope I was able to help out

No comments:

Post a Comment