Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should I highlight or streak my hair?

My natural color is brown. Im not sure what shade but its not really light but not really dark. I want to highlight or streak it, and I would prefer a crazy color instead of a natural one but I don't think anything will look good! I might do 2 colors, like black and some other color, but I really don't know! Please tell me what color(s) you think would look good and if I should highlight or streak it! Thanks!What color should I highlight or streak my hair?
You should color your whole head to where it is kind of a dark brown (don't go too dark to where it won't match your skin tone), and then you should put dark/bright purple in it. There are 2 girls at my work with purple streaks and it looks amazing and they both look totally different (one has straight hair, one has curly, one is tall, one is short, one is rail thin, one is a little thicker, etc).What color should I highlight or streak my hair?
The best color is hard to determine without knowing your complexion and if you have cool or warm undertones. But brown hair always looks good with red and/or honey blonde highlights. Just have someone with you who can determine exactly what hue of those colors will best suit your skin tone.
it would be easier to help if you'd post a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment