Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlight should I get?

I'm 13 and want to do something fun with my light-brown, shoulder length, super curly/wavy hair. I was thinking about dying a section underneath some crazy color, but I don't know which. I'm considering blue, pink, red, and purple, but I'm up for almost anything. Any suggestions?What color highlight should I get?
I'd go with the purple if you want something a little funky. Pink requires dark hair to be bleached, and the pink fade to a sickly pink in less than a month. Purple is dark, and can be subtle at the same time, but can also seem a little classy since it won't be so obvious.





PS: go with dyeing the under part of your hairWhat color highlight should I get?
i tell you what i did with my curly hair i have light brown too i did bleach underneath with pink highlights with bleach streaks on top and it looks so cute i show you here


http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi…
personally, i think you shouldn't get highlights on wavy hair. possibly consider straightening it then you can add a color. First maybe try a neutral color to see if you would even like highlights then eventually you can work your way up to the funky colors everyone likes.
definetly go with purple i like the layer thing ur talking about very cool %26lt;3 oh but if u want other ideas go with one streak of purple in the front or theres a new style of dying ur bangs a differnt color u could try that 2 hope this helped :]
Blonde is great. You might consider it, even if you're going for a punk look.





http://images.craveonline.com/article_im…
What is your favorite color out of all o…
dont try a crazy colour try blode or try getting you hair dont like pink the singer

No comments:

Post a Comment