Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What would be a good highlight color for my hair? [pics]?

I'm thirteen and have black hair and I was wondering what would be a good highlight color for my hair?


What's the estimate cost if I want to get it done at a salon?


http://i38.tinypic.com/2j34i3b.jpg


My hair looks oily because I just washed it, and that's almost the best picture I could find.


Sorry.What would be a good highlight color for my hair? [pics]?
i would have to say a chocolate (dark kinda) brown with blonde streaks. i would guess it would depends were you get it done. some between $40-$80. i am not really sure my mom pays like $40 for touch ups at the roots and a few streaks (but she also gets a hair cut when she gets touch ups) yeah well i hoped i helped.What would be a good highlight color for my hair? [pics]?
I've always liked the burgandy colored chunks in darker hair like yours. Because sometimes when you go to lighten hair that dark it turns a not-so-nice shade of orange! And the contrast of bleached out blonde %26amp; black hair can sometimes looks just plain trashy! So I'd stick to the burgandy. But, that's just my opinion!! Hope it helps!!
i would get a caramel color, it will look natural and good with your skin.





at my salon its 60 but my friend gets hers done for only 40





GOOD LUCK





btw ask your stylist what will look best. they know and its thier job!
i would get a light brown and its about $100-$150 to get it done @ a salon i payed $105 to bleach my highlights
$24or 18 dollers and red would go good
light brown or maybe a darkish brown. Probably about 45-60 dollars
probably about 60-80 $


and a bronze would look nice=)
Light brown
BLONDE

No comments:

Post a Comment